Monday, December 17, 2012

Semester Wrap Up

I can not believe that the semester is already over. I am basically 2/3rds done with this job. It is sad and exciting all at the same time!

In my first semester of travelling I:

-lived in Indy for a month
-went on 56 plane rides
-visited 16 chapters
-went to 12 states
-became an expert on all things travel
-witnessed two adoptions in airports
-missed everyone at home so much
-ate at a restaurant by myself for the first time
-worked on my independence and stress management
-practiced my confrontation skills
-facilitated a bunch of workshops on everything from recruitment to social media use
-had a blast!

I learned and experienced so many things that I will never forget! I am resting a lot and preparing for next semester, I am sure that it will go by even faster than this one did!

No comments:

Post a Comment