Friday, December 14, 2012

Slacker!

I admit, I have been HORRIBLE at keeping up with my blog lately. Call it a mixture of being busy, preoccupied with other things, and partially lazy! : )

Since I last wrote I:

-Went to Green Bay, Wisconsin. I loved seeing all of the green and yellow because my Daddy is a big Packers fan! I visited St. Norbert's College, which was a beautiful campus! The women there were so sweet and it was a great one day visit!



-Next, I visited Alpha Xi Delta's 2nd chapter, Beta, at Iowa Wesleyan College. This chapter is 110 years old which I think is pretty incredible!

-I was SO excited for my last visit... YAY for visiting Gamma Tau at Ohio Northern University for the 3rd time this semester. I have really grown to love this chapter and my Sisters at ONU. I feel that when I am there we accomplish a lot and have a blast while we are doing it! I planned a retreat for the new Executive Committee, which I really enjoyed!

And finally... I came home for Christmas! I was so happy to see my family and friends. I cried when I saw my brother and am still so excited that he is home!

I have so much more to say about everything I have learned this semester and what I will be doing in January, but I am spending the day with Kyle so that will have to wait for another day! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment