Friday, January 25, 2013

Happy Birthday, Two!

Yay for my Little being a year older! Welcome to 23 old lady! : )


I have said before how much I love her, but I have to recap on her special day!


She made my Alpha Xi Delta experience amazing. We served on the Executive Committee together and worked as a team to help Zeta Omega have a successful recruitment. One of my favorite memories from that weekend was one morning at 4:00 am we were trying our best to stay awake until lists were posted, so she googled Zoolander quotes and we lauged hysterically for like an hour. We always have so much fun together!


She also used to force me to go out and have fun on occasion. Those always ended up being my favorite nights! One New Year's Eve we sat at Applebees for four hours just so that we could see our boyfriends (servers) at midnight. That is another thing we have in common- we are both VERY dedicated girlfriends! : )


She has the best style and helps me to realize my style potential. Plus she does my hair and makeup when I ask really nicely!

 
Thankfully she become best friends with my other little... I love that  the three of us are close! I have some amazing memories with these two and I cant wait to make many more!


Kerri works at an elementary school as a technology teacher. Teaching has always been her passion and her students are so lucky to have her! I know that her classroom is so fun and a great environment for them to learn it... plus she is extremely crafty so it is ADORABLE!


She is one my funniest and most blunt (but with a filter) friends I have. I love that about her! She always makes me laugh with her witty comments.


She loves the Lord and I know that she will always give me Godly advice. Whenever I feel lost or confused about life, she is definitely someone I turn to for help.


Ross and I set her up with Ross' roommate, Nick... and they ended up being perfect for one another! I love that we can all do things together! I know that we will all be friends for a longggg time... and we have decided that our children will be best friends, too.


Kerri,
 
Thanks for being on of the best friends, little, Two, and Sisters I could ask for! I dont think I would have made it through college without you! I certainly would not have made it through the past year without you. Thank you for supporting me through every decision I make and all of the journeys I take (Im a good rhymer!) I have missed you so much over the past 7 months and I am so excited to be in Newnan with you once again so that even when we are being our usual grandma selves, we can do it together! You are such an important part of my life, it would not be the same without you in it!       I love you so much!
<3 C.Peek


1 comment: