Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Oops...

I will admit that I have been a total slacker when it comes to blogging lately! I will use the excuse of being incredibly busy plus just getting over being sick!

So what have I been up to? Well, since I last blogged I:

-went HOME! : ) I was in a friend's wedding, loved on my family and puppies, spent some quality time with my sweet man, and saw some of my best friends! It was a FAST three days but I loved every minute of it!

One of my favorites of us!

Little sandwich!
-travelled to the state of Michigan for the first time! I visited Albion College and Alma College. They are both small schools with such sweet girls! At Albion I got to stay at the sweetest bed and breakfast! I was in HEAVEN!

-got sick! : ( It was not fun, all I wanted was for my Mama and Ross to take care of me!

-and finally... came home again for Thanksgiving! It has been a great trip so far! I have spent a little time with Ross, had a day with my littles, purchased a new outfit for Saturday, seen my grandparents, hung out with my parents, and visited Daddy's work for a Thanksgiving lunch.

I am SO ready for my brother to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment