Thursday, July 19, 2012

Busy is the Word!

I can not tell you how busy we are! Every day in the office, projects at night, and then its time to go to bed and do it all again! I am having a blast and learning a lot though. More than information I am learning so much about myself and about my sisters. It is amazing how the twelve of us have gotten so close over the past two weeks and I can already tell that this experience is going to give us a special bond.
Alpha Xi Delta's 2012-2013 Travelling Team
We have such a crazy week coming up. Tomorrow at 5:45am we are heading to Nashville for a conference. I am not excited about getting up so early but I am excited about meeting Alpha Xi Deltas from all over the country!

Not going to lie, I am SUPER tired from this week, so I am going to let some pictures do the talking! : )

Alex and Ani bracelets- a Quill and a Georgia Peach!
A sweet note from a sweet sister!
My new computer, a sneak peak at the ELC photo shoot,
and can you guess which three people I am missing today?
I have no idea how many stamps to put on a letter to Australia!


No comments:

Post a Comment