Friday, July 6, 2012

Its Almost Here...

I can't believe that I only have two days left at home! It is unreal how fast it has gotten here! I am so enjoying my last week at home for a while but I wish time would slow down! Ross has definitely been spoiling me with the amount of time we are spending together- I love it! My parents gave him a gift card to Cracker Barrel (our favorite!) on Sunday and we used it on Monday night! We weren't wasting any time! : ) My daddy has also been hanging around the house a lot this week and working from home, which I love. It is so nice to be able to spend these last few days together!

July 4th is always a fun day with my family! My dad's side of the family gets together with friends for a big bbq. Some of my earliest memories are going to Uncle Ned's house for the 4th of July and I look forward to it every year. The men grill chicken and daddy's Aunt Alice makes the BEST sauce I have ever tasted for them. I crave it every year! This year Ross helped to cook (thanks babe!) and it was so yummy!

So blessed to have these people in my life!
My adorable Bubby!
Yesterday, Ross and I had our last big night out together for a while. We went to Cheesecake Factory and then to a Braves game. Cheesecake Factory is our favorite fancy restaurant- we always celebrate our anniversary there! The calamari is DELICIOUS and of course the cheesecake is to die for! The Braves game was HOTTT but we had awesome seats in the shade. Ross even got me cotton candy, which made my night! I am dreading saying goodbye to my sweet man but I know that this next year will fly by and will just be a chance for us to love each other from a distance!
Looking sweaty but having fun!
I am about to finish packing... I will post my final list tomorrow so that you can see how I am packing for 3 months! Pray it all fits and is less than 50 lbs! YIKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment