Sunday, July 8, 2012

This Is It.

I can't believe that tomorrow is the true beginning of my year of traveling. Its so strange that it is finally here after I have planned and thought about it for so long.

I have absolutely enjoyed my last few days at home, I wish they hadn't gone by so fast! Yesterday I spent the day with one of my littles, Randi, in our college town. We shopped around and then got dinner at 302 South Street, which is one of our favorite restaurants! After that we went to our favorite mexican restaurant, The Border, and got our favorite treat- sopapillas! I wish that my other little could have been with us... I will miss them so much this year!

Today we had lunch with my family. It was so nice to be together, but it was sad at the same time. Our family is so close that we are going to hate to be apart for the next year. It is a huge comfort to know that I have such a big support system cheering me on at home. I think we are all dreading tomorrow but we know that this is God's plan for our lives right now and He is going to take care of us. I already can't wait for us all to be together again.


"How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard." -Winnie the Pooh

No comments:

Post a Comment