Saturday, July 7, 2012

Making It Fit!

Adorable luggage tags!

AHHHHH. Who knew that packing could be such an event? I have packed, repacked, folded, rolled, sat on, weighed... until it is all perfect! : ) So how does one pack enough things for 3 months? One word: strategically! Thankfully while I am traveling I will only be at each school for a certain period of time and then I will move on to the next... AKA: rewear, rewear, rewear! I am proud to say that by suitcase is only 45 lbs! The limit is 50, so I was happy to have a little wiggle room!


In my big suitcase I have: the infamous Bunny Blanket, black Revas, shower shoes, Michael Kors sandals, Alpha Xi Delta Vineyard Vines tote, a sweatshirt, black cardi, 3 tshirts, 2 vneck tshirts, 2 pairs of Norts (sorority girl staple!), 1 pair of sweatpants, pj pants, navy blazer, coral blazer, 2 dress tanks, 2 sleep tanks, 1 scarf, 1 pair of jeans, 3 casual tops, 6 dress tops, 5 dress tanks, 3 skirts, 2 pairs of crops, 6 dresses, 4 belts, 1 bathing suit, Kate Spade makeup bag with all kinds of goodies, Mud Pies makeup bag with toiletries, vitamins, blowdryer, straightener, & pink pepper spray (thanks daddy!) 

In the little suitcase: black heels, cream heels, 2 pairs of wedges, brown sandals, Nike tennis shoes, jewelry holder, Vera Bradley makeup  bag filled with more accessories, raincoat, stationary, chargers, UGA Tervis Tumbler & medicine.
Don't you just love the colors of my carry on? Double blue and gold!
In the Vera Bradley Weekender: Pink Puppy (Ross gave her to me for our 1st Valentines Day), a travel pillow, prizes for activities, Bible, Crazy Love by Francis Chan, Wallet, Longchamp, notebook, epi pen (I'm allergic to bees), tissues, camera, iPod, GUM (gotta have it when I fly), 3 different lipsticks, chapstick, mirror,  makeup, coffee coozie, regular coozie, sunglasses, umbrella, planner, and travel documents. Eventually I will add my work computer to this bag.

So, do you think I have enough!? Hopefully I haven't forgotten anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment