Saturday, September 8, 2012

How Many Hours of Sleep?

I. Love. Recruitment. I love everything about it. The excitement, the stress, the Sisterhood bonding, the cheers, the decorations, the outfits... I just cant get enough of it! The past 3 days have consisted of high energy days, late nights, junk food, and very little sleep. It has been a blast and I cant wait to find out the results tomorrow! The Theta Chi women are doing a great job and I know that their chapter is just going to keep improving from here!

After Preference with the Toledo women!
Didnt the newly painted letters turn out amazing!
I will admit that I had no part in painting them
BUT the idea was all mine! : )
I have really enjoyed my time in Toledo! The women have been so nice to me and I have loved getting to know them! Over the next 4 weeks I will be in 4 different states, none of which I have ever travelled to! Washington, New Hampshire, Oklahoma, and South Dakota here I come! After that... I GET TO GO HOME! I am soooo excited and am literally starting to count down the days! I cant wait to see my family, boyfriend, and friends... trade my wardrobe for new clothes... drive my car Martha White... and eat home cooked food! Oh, I guess my birthday that weekend will be pretty awesome too!

In other news... Ross got his first big boy job! We are SO excited! We have been praying for a long time that the Lord would reveal his plan and it is all coming together and we couldnt be more thankful! Sometimes it is hard to wait and be patient but it is comforting to know that God has a plan and it far exceeds anything we can plan for ourselves!

So proud of this man! Oh, and Go Dawgs!

No comments:

Post a Comment