Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sleepless in Seattle

Ok, ok, I know that was the lamest title ever... but it was all that Nu's Chapter President, Tyler, and I could think of!! I have loved my first trip to the West Coast. They say "West Coast, Best Coast" and while I do think it is really lovely here, I still miss my Peach State!

Nu had an extremely successful Recruitment which ended in gaining 34 wonderful New Members! I am one proud ELC! All of my Chapters work so hard during Recruitment and it is wonderful to see their hard work pay off in big ways!

I have been a picture fiend during this trip, my Little would be so proud of me!





I have had so many new experiences since being in Washington. It was my first time to this state, my first time on a ferry, first time seeing seals... its been great!

Ross has started his new job, which is super exciting! I also got to talk to my brother which always makes me happy!

Tomorrow I head to Tau at the University of New Hampshire! This will be my 4th and final Recruitment of the fall Recruitment season! Even though it will be a very long day of travelling, I am excited and ready to go!

22 Days! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment