Saturday, September 1, 2012

Toledo: Week 1

I have been at the University of Toledo for the past week. I will be here another whole week, making this my longest stay ever. I am discovering that there are both positives and negatives to extended stays.

Positives:
-I get to know the Chapter women better.
-I am getting to know the campus so I am more comfortable navigating it by myself.
-I have a room to myself which is heaven.
-I will get to see Recruitment from beginning to end. It is hard to leave in the middle!

Negatives:
-My travelling ways are making me a little stir-crazy. I am so used to only being somewhere for 5 days so this does not feel natural!

Ohio Northern, the school that I was at a couple of weeks ago is having a successful recruitment so far. While I was there I got to design the shirt they would wear one day, didnt it turn out great!?


Today is the start of college football and I have to say that I am sad that I am not at home to cheer on the Dawgs with Ross! I love spending a lazy Saturday afternoon with him, even though sometimes he does scare Paisley and me with his "enthusiasm."

I cant believe this is the first day of September! I am so excited for fall, it is one of my favorite times of year! It also means that I am one month and ten days from being at home, not that I'm counting or anything...

I have a busy week ahead of me! We are doing last minute Recruitment preparations and then it starts on Wednesday!

Aren't these cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment