Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Recruitment Season is Over!

I can not believe that for me, the fall Recruitment Season is over! I had a blast, learned a ton, slept very little, and saw all of the Chapters' hard work pay off! I am so proud of all of the women I worked with, they all love Alpha Xi Delta and did whatever they could to help their Chapter be successful!

I was in New Hampshire for 5 days, and it flew by! I am so glad that I got to end my Recruitment there. I had quite a challenging day getting to my next Chapter. My flight from Manchester to Baltimore got delayed 15 minutes. This resulted in me watching my flight from Baltimore to Oklahoma City fly away without me! : ( I then had to reschedule my flight... I ended up going from Baltimore to St. Louis, St. Louis to Kansas City, and then Kansas City to Oklahoma City. I can tell you that four flights in a day is not easy on the body! I was completely wiped by the time I landed. I was greeted by two sweet Iota Delta sisters who were holding a sign with my name on it. Once again I have to say, I love my job!


Two weeks and one day until I come home! I am going to have to buy some winter clothes while I am home, it is starting to get cold! A few things I am obsessed with:

Who doesnt love The Loft!?!?



Dillards
 Gap- I wear my black cardigan every time I fly. It now has a hole in it... time to replace!


 I am nervous about facing winter in the north... I dont know how to keep from freezing!

No comments:

Post a Comment