Wednesday, September 12, 2012

State #5!

I am now at my 5th school and 3rd Recruitment! I have never been to Washington state before, it is so beautiful! The Chapter I am at, Nu, is over 100 years old which is awesome! So much Alpha Xi Delta history! One of the other Consultants, Margeaux is from this Chapter so I am working hard for her! : )

 I have quickly learned that these women are true coffee experts, they always make me order something I have never tried before and so far I have loved it all! My Grandmother would be so proud of me, she is a true coffee drinker! She would fit in perfectly in Seattle! I am hoping to be able to go to Pike's Place where the first Starbucks is before I leave.

One of my new beverages. Dont ask me what it is!
They even had to teach me to stir it up, I thought you drank it like this!
I was sad to leave Toledo but I am ecstatic to report that the Chapter had an AMAZING Recruitment. The women really came together, showed pride and confidence in their Sisterhood, and gained an amazing New Member Class. I am one proud ELC!

I have always wanted to have a job that I could become invested in and I am so thankful that I have that. I care so much for the women I work with. I want to see them succeed in not only sorority but also in life. One of my favorite things about Alpha Xi Delta is that I feel like we are truly giving our Sisters the tools to be even better women than they already are. I love living our motto "Inspiring women to realize their potential" everyday! It is so rewarding. This job is not easy, but it is absolutely worth it.

I found this on my door before I left Theta Chi. It made me cry!

So I have been collecting Ross tshirts from the schools I am visiting. I figure that since he has been so supportive and understanding through all of this that he deserves a little consolation prize! : ) 1 month - 2 days until I get to be home for four days!

No comments:

Post a Comment