Friday, October 5, 2012

30 Degrees

It is 30 degrees in South Dakota. I.Cant.Handle.This. Literally the only "warm" clothes I have with me are a pair of a jeans and a thin sweatshirt. This Georgia girl is literally freezing. Yesterday I went on a lunch meeting and I was SO embarrassed that I had to wear jeans, when the alternative was wearing a dress and freezing to death... I had no choice!

I have really started to enjoy my time here. Thankfully my major rut seems to be over and I have been able to put a smile on my face. I have walked around the campus a few times (before it turned into the Arctic), had some meetings, went to the campus bookstore for the boyfriend's tshirt and my stickers... I would call it a successful trip so far!



Tomorrow is UWG's Homecoming. I am so sad I am missing it, Homecoming is one of my favorite events of the year! I hope everyone has fun!

Fam Fam at Homecoming 2011.
 

5 Days!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment