Saturday, October 6, 2012

5 Years

Today is my 5 year anniversary with Ross. Woah. I had no idea when I met him that 5 years later we would still be together, loving life and each other! We have been through so many things in the past 5 years...

We have celebrated birthdays and anniversaries...

 
 

holidays and accomplishments.


 
 

 
 
We have dressed up, gone out, and had a blast!


 
 
 


We have gone to formals and semi formals.





4 Homecomings.
 

 
 


2 concerts.
 
 


Many major sporting events.

 
 
 
 
Some of my favorite memories though, were the times we spent with friends, just hanging out.


 
 
We were busy with our Fraternity and Sorority.

 


 
 



We danced at weddings and formals.

 
 

And we have been so silly together!

 

 
When I look at all of these pictures, I cant help but smile as I think of the memories they represent. I am so lucky to have spent the past 5 years with such an amazing man and I am looking forward to many more! I love you, Ross!

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay." 1 Ruth 1:16

No comments:

Post a Comment