Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Almost...

Tomorrow. I am going home tomorrow. Those words make me smile as I type them. I am looking forward to spending four days with my favorite people in the world. I know it will go by too fast but I am going to soak up every minute while I can.

Here is the tentative game plan:

-Wednesday: Ross is picking me up from the airport. I imagine it will be like a scene from a movie: we will slow run to each other... until I trip over my luggage and lay sprawled out in the middle of Hartsfield Jackson until he scoops me up. : ) Mama and Daddy will be waiting for us at home with chicken and dumplins on the stove! Heaven!

-Thursday: This is Mama and Daddy's Day. We are going to see Grammie in the morning and then going shopping. I HAVE to get warm clothes! We are also making a trip to Verizon at some point, I may be joining the iPhone world.

-Friday: Grandmother and I are spending the day together. SO excited about that! After Ross gets off work we are going to eat dinner to celebrate our anniversary and my birthday! We are heading to Carrollton to hang out with friends that evening.

-Saturday: Ross and I are spending the day together. Saturday evening my parents are grilling out steaks and we are having my birthday party!

-Sunday: BUSY last day! Church, family birthday lunch and then to Grandmother and Grandaddy's house to open presents and hang out. That evening, I get to see Two and Nick. The worst part of this day will definitely be saying goodbye to Ross that evening.

-Monday: Mama is dropping me off at the airport. It will be time to hit the road again!

I.Am.So.Excited.

1 comment:

  1. You forgot me!!!
    Saturday you get to see me!!!

    ReplyDelete