Saturday, October 20, 2012

Priorities

 
 
 Tomorrow I am facilitating a program about priorities. Not only will it fill a programming requirement for this chapter but I hope it will be beneficial. I started searching on Pinterest for quotes about priorities. I think quotes always spice up presentations! One of the quotes I found that really stuck out to me is "You know how you can tell that something is a priority? It is DONE." I liked this because it is true. We invest the most time and energy into the things that we are putting first. 

Thinking about this has led me to examine my own priorities. My Grandaddy has always taught our family the importance of the Lord, our country, and our family. My parents constantly show us that having priorities is so important.

I started looking for what the Bible says about priorities. I found so many verses that reminded me of where the Lord wants my time to go:
 
"But seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness..." Matthew 6:33
 
"Love the Lord your God with all of your heart, with all of your soul, and with all of your might." Deuteronomy 6:5

Hermione might not have had the best priorities.
(The women are going to LOVE my HP reference!) : )

No comments:

Post a Comment