Saturday, August 4, 2012

Go Time!

Tomorrow I leave for my first official trip! I am heading down to the University of Central Florida and I couldnt be more excited! For our first trip they are sending us in pairs and I am glad to have a travel buddy for once!

Our last week here has been a blast! We have been in the office everyday and preparing for our first trips! I have gotten my schedule up until almost the end of September, so I know where I will be visiting for a while! So far I am allllll over the country and couldnt be more excited! Florida, Ohio, Iowa, Ohio, Washington, and New Hampshire... YAY! I have never been to 3 of these states and I cant wait to go!

I have to admit that I am also a little nervous. I have gotten really comfortable at our little hotel in Indy and it feels like my home away from home now. Starting tomorrow, I wont have that feeling anymore. I know that it will be ok and that the Lord is going to be with me no matter where I am.
Photoshoot for Alpha Xi Delta's magazine The Quill
I will have to say that I am going to miss the rest of our travelling team after we all spread out. We have spent basically every minute of the past month together and have gotten really close. They are all going to do such a great job and I cant wait to hear about their adventures and share mine!


I am not sure how often I will be able to post while I am on the road, but I promise I will do my best! : ) I love and miss everyone at home (and in Australia) and cant wait until October (December for KP) so that I can see you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment