Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Ross & KP!

Today is my brother and my boyfriend's birthday! Happy 20th and 25th guys! I love you both so much!
My two favorite men!
To celebrate Ross being a quarter of a century old (WOW!) here is the special post I promised about him! : )
Love this one, 2nd Anniversary!
Where to begin? I met Ross in October of my freshmen year of college. I thought he was SO cute, nice, funny... all of those mushy adjectives you can use to describe someone you have a major crush on!
Semi Formal 2007
We immediately began spending time together and 3 months later... he asked me to be his girlfriend! (This is when the crowd says AWWWW!) We have basically been inseperable ever since. My time at UWG would not have been the same without him. It was so nice to already have a date to Crush Parties, Formals, Weddings... and it didn't hurt that he always let me coordinate our outfits! He was so supportive of me no matter what, I have always appreciated that quality in him.
Throwdown for Your Hometown Social-2008
Ross has become SO much more than my boyfriend over the past 4 (almost 5) years. He is my favorite person in the world and I could not ask for a better best friend. I always have so much fun when I am with him and he gives the best advice. I am so thankful to have someone who loves me so unconditionally... what other guy would be cool with his girlfriend being away from home for months and months at a time for a whole year? I am beyond blessed!
Love never fails. 1 Corinthians 13:8


No comments:

Post a Comment